TapAnalytics Platform Now Supports Marketing Analytics for AppNexus.
TapClicks, the digital presence company, today announced version 3.9 of its TapAnalytics platform, delivering cloud-based, on-demand campaign performance dashboards, digital marketing analytics and reporting for digital agencies and marketers.
The new TapAnalytics 3.9 platform, available now, features:
- New integration of AppNexus, technology which powers trading solutions and marketplaces for internet advertising
- New integration of The Trade Desk, Inc., a demand-side platform that powers the desks of the world’s buyers in online advertising
- Enhanced integration with Facebook Ads and Google Analytics
- Enhanced scoring algorithms for Facebook Ads, Google DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) and Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- General platform improvements include campaign comparison by date range in reports; and the capability to have scheduled reports compared to prior periods for additional insights
“We are delighted to announce the integration of both AppNexus and The Trade Desk extended-reach solutions with our TapAnalytics on-demand dashboards and reporting for the benefit of our clients.” said Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks.
This new release builds on the TapAnalytics platform 3.8 version, and quickly connects to marketing campaign data and performance metrics from Google Analytics, Google and Bing SEM campaigns, Google DoubleClick for Advertisers, Google DoubleClick for Publishers, Facebook, Twitter, email-newsletter platforms, call tracking vehicles, and many others.
Digital agencies use the TapAnalytics platform to report performance of their clients’ outbound marketing efforts at the website, campaign, creative, and keyword levels. TapAnalytics enables businesses to give their clients access to their own sets of dashboards, compile formatted client reports, email these reports to clients on a regular basis, and much more.