RunKeeper Expands Into Asia With The Inclusion Of China & Korean Languages.
The ever popular GPS fitness-tracking application RunKeeper has manage to recently further reinforce its Android application with support for two featured Asian languages, Chinese and Korea, as it continues ti expand itself and gain much carve as much fat from the health and fitness body within the region. There are also on going plans in motion that plans to include the languages onto their iOS application sometime in the near future.
RunKeeper has manage to gain over 30 million users, More than two-thirds of whom are made up of from outside the US, which makes this introduction of a new language for their program a naturally smooth move, particularly as the company continues to step further into providing personal guidance and motivation for its users.
The app;ication has offered its users some training plans for a while already, and its iPhone application has recently seen the introduction of an all new feature that aggregates data from across the platform to personalize training plans and goals.
Track your pace, measure workout distance, chart weight loss, crush training goals and more with LifeHacker’s 2012 Best Running App! RunKeeper is the simplest way to improve fitness, whether you’re just deciding to get off the couch for a 5k, biking every day, or even deep into marathon training.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity – in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music – RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio ces