LG G3 Gains Power of Sprint Spark and Value of Sprint Family Plans.
Sprint and LG Electronics, maker of the acclaimed G smartphone series, including the newly announced LG G3 and innovative, curved LG G Flex, are teaming up to bring customers the highly anticipated LG G3 in exclusive runway-worthy shine gold or metallic black. This next generation of the award-winning LG G family of smartphones will be available on July 18 with the super-high-speed network capability of Sprint Spark™ and the significant value of the Sprint Framily Plan.
With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G3 with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $25. New and existing customers can pre-order LG G3 beginning July 11 at www.sprint.com/LGG3, 1-800-Sprint1 or any Sprint retail store. The shine gold color option is exclusively available in the U.S. from Sprint.
New and existing customers who purchase LG G3 in select Sprint-branded channels, including Web, telesales and Sprint retail stores, using Sprint Easy Pay may be eligible to receive one of the following:
- $150 Reward Card – purchase July 11 through July 24 and register by Aug. 7
- $100 Reward Card – purchase July 25 through Aug. 14 and register by Aug. 28
After the purchase is completed, there is a registration process to claim the Reward Card. Customers must be an active Sprint customer in good standing for at least 45 days to qualify.
“Continuing to raise the bar in Android innovation, we are thrilled to team up again with LG to bring another top-of-the-line device to our customers,” said David Owens, senior vice president of Product, Sprint. “LG G3 is sleek, stylish and powerful to its core with features our customers will truly appreciate. Best of all, Sprint is the only carrier that can boast LG G3 with the power of our Sprint Spark network and the value of Sprint’s Framily rate plans.”
With a larger, clearer display, a laser-precise camera and superior smart interactivity, LG G3 is the best smartphone that LG has ever made. The list of ground-breaking features on this smartphone includes:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS display provides four times the pixels of HD (2560 x 1440) with a superior pixel density of 538 ppi. See sharp, detailed imagery on-screen with an advanced pixel structure that provides a near infinite contrast of deep blacks and bright whites and more accurate color reproduction.
- Laser Auto Focus measures the distance to the subject using laser technology. Laser Auto Focus allows for improved focusing speed and object detection in low-light situations. The powerful 13MP camera uses OIS technology with laser auto focus to allow users to focus and shoot at the same time with one tap.
- Knock Code lets the user tap a super-secure, 3- to 8-point code based on a 4-quadrant pattern to unlock the device. There are 86,358 different code possibilities. This intuitive security feature lets customers keep personal information safe for peace of mind.
- Smart Notice offers a personalized, intuitive, predictive and adaptive experience on LG G3. This feature interprets a range of contextual inputs and device usage patterns to provide relevant recommendations that change with the user’s intent. Based on time of day, day of week, events, status of the phone, or app usage, it offers helpful recommendations and essential reminders.
- Smart Keyboard is an intuitive, easy-input keyboard that provides comfortable, efficient operation and adapts to the user. Advanced features include keyboard height control, adaptive area recognition based on word prediction, user behavior and easy cursor control. Smart Keyboard adjusts to you for an improved typing experience.
“With the LG G3, Sprint customers will have the first Quad HD smartphone with a laser auto focus camera in the U.S. market,” said Morris Lee, senior vice president and head of North American sales and marketing, LG Electronics MobileComm. “We’re confident that these high-end, premium specs matched to the Sprint Spark network, along with the G3’s intuitive and simple user interface, will delight existing Sprint customers and help attract new ones.”