Cool Kids Fashion 2014 Opens its Doors to World’s Fashion Industry.
Cool Kids Fashion, China’s first trade event for kids’ fashion, will open its doors to fashion industry players from 22-24 July 2014 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, China. It will feature 45 kids fashion brands from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, mainland China, Czech Republic,Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Korea, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Taiwan, United Kingdom,United States and more.
Participating brands include ALASKA KIDS, Attipas, Baby bubbles, Babygro, baby touch, BARBARAS, barefoot dreams, Bibi, Boboli, coccodrillo, deloras, Dr. Apple, DORDOR & GORGOR, ecoBibi, Ewenique Merino, Felt So Sweet, fiona’s prince, green box, Harajuku Lovers, Harmont & Blaine Junior, Katie Baby, LelliKelly, Merino Baby, M.Latin, NANONAN, Paul Frank, Sesame Street, SmileyWorld, TICKET OUTDOOR, tutto piccolo, Uncle bill and more. They will showcase a complete overview of children fashion and accessories (ages 0-16 years).
Other activities at Cool Kids Fashion include:
- Kids Fashion Shows: Eight sessions across three days showcasing the latest collections from Barbie, Bubblegummers, Disney, Hello Kitty, Hush Puppies Kids, Los Mosquitos, NANONAN, New Balance, SmileyWorld, stride rite and more.
- Fashion Designers Gallery: Three Chinese top fashion designers, Davidson Tsui of Constance Kids,Lorelei Liu of Kelkel and Ying of LittleMee, will unveil their autumn/winter collections at Cool Kids Fashion. These collections will be showcased at the runway and also displayed at the Fashion Designers Gallery.
- Kids Fashion Design Contest Awards/Gallery: Launched in April 2014, the Kids Fashion Design Contest have received over 800 aspiring designers and students of China’s top fashion institutes. Twenty designers have been short-listed. Their collections will be on display and be featured in the Kids Fashion Show. Final judging will happen on 23 July. The distinguished panel of judges is made up of famous fashion designers and heads of fashion associations from China, France, Italy, Singapore and Spain.
- Trend Forums: Mr. Massimo Carminati, Project Director for Trend and Fashion of Peclers Paris, will share his insight on 2015/2016 autumn/winter children fashion. Mr. Shaun Armstrong, Visual Director of M&S Department Store, will conduct a session on “Visual Design on Children Wear Store”. He is expert in window display. He was in charge of visual merchandising for top fashion designers like Patrick Cox, Jean Paul Gaultier, Emporio Armani, Liberty of London.
MODA-MBA’s Fashion Buyer Advisor Mr. Steve Shi will host a session on the “Do’s and Don’ts for Fashion Buyers”. Mr. Shi is one of Asia’s most notable fashion buyers and is the Chief Director of Hong Kong Fashion Buyers Association.
- Kids Fashion Museum: A display of collection of baby and children’s apparel from China’s ethnic minorities.
- Private Networking Event: Cool Kids Fashion suppliers and guests will meet with key representatives fromChina’s leading department stores, shopping centers, chain stores and property development agents.
- Cool Kids Fashion Cocktails. A networking event to welcome all Cool Kids Fashion exhibitors, visitors, press and guests.
Cool Kids Fashion is open to trade buyers and key players in kids fashion industry. Expected visitors include sales agents and distributors who have successful experience in distributing other brands, media, franchise investors, franchisees, fashion buyers, key decision makers from shopping centers and department stores, commercial property developers, and designers from China.
“Cool Kids Fashion provides fashion brands, designers and China’s kids fashion key movers a trendy children fashion trade event in China to showcase their collections and network with their peers in the fashion industry. This is where the trends for kids fashion are set. Cool Kids Fashion is the gateway for any brand looking to reachChina’s kids trendy fashion apparel market. Here, they will meet with the key players of kids fashion in China, not just the buyers, but the designers and media as well. Cool Kids Fashion is an extraordinary platform for presenting new lifestyle and fashion trends for kids. We will continuously support China’s children fashion industry, pushing it to greater heights,” said Ms. Margaret Ma, Managing Director, UBM China.