APR Launches Chinese Language Website in Partnership with Caimeiju.
The largest Bay Area based residential real estate firm, Alain Pinel Realtors (APR), has recently launched China.APR.com in a partnership with international luxury real estate marketing agency Caimeiju. This is one of the first phase of APR’s global markein strategy targeting the increasing numbers of International real estate home purchases investing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Powered by the Caimeiju platform, China.Apr.com features a translated version of the firms properties by professional Chinese writers, ensuring an accurate translation. The company listing easily index on Chinese local search engines such as Baidu, Sogou, Google China, Bing.CN and Yahoo Taiwan using the highest ranking Chinese keywords.
Furthermore, thanks to a recent partnership between Zillow’s and the Chinese real estate portal Beijing Yisheng Leju Information Service co, APR properties will also be located on the co-branded Zillow-Leju site during this coming summer. APR properties and website shall also be promoted through Caimeiju’s Chinese social media, real estate and video channels hosted on SouFun, Youku and Weibo.
“This is an important step in our multifaceted strategy to engage with international investors,” said Rainy Hake, APR Executive Vice President. “Real estate is the overwhelming first choice when it comes to foreign investments, and the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley has seen record-breaking interest thanks to its prestigious schools, lifestyle and proximity to high tech companies. China.APR.com offers our clients targeted exposure of their properties to affluent individuals in China and conversely, it is an effective tool for Chinese investors to find their dream home/investment property in our region.”
“As a company we are very selective about the real estate companies we work with and are extremely honored to partner with APR to showcase beautiful homes in Northern California to Chinese investors,” said Caimeiju Founder Jeff Toth. “We feature some of the most expensive residences in the world, with more than 10 percent of them being priced above $10 million and many exceeding $20 million, each with translated descriptions that have been carefully crafted by professional credentialed linguists.”
APR’s international marketing tools also include:
- International listing syndication – With properties appearing on hundreds of international websites, including Luxury Portfolio, Luxury Real Estate, Juwai, The Wall Street Journal and Country Life International.
- Affiliate offices in China – APR has partnered with Asia Pacific Properties giving clients access to offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, with additional Caimeiju affiliates in Shanghai and Beijing.
- Image ads in international publications – APR has developed targeted marketing campaigns running in international publications like Unique Homes China, Hurun, Wall Street Journal Asia and the Robb Report.
- Trade shows and conference networking – Including the Luxury Properties Showcase (LPS) Conference in Beijing and the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AAREA) Global Luxury Summit in New York City.
- Relationships with service providers and financial institutions – APR has partnerships with professional service providers and international financial institutions.
Personalized international assistance – APR coordinates buyer tours that cover everything from previewing upscale homes for sale and local schools, to banking, social security and DMV, among others.